Monday, December 21, 2009

Live Comedy LA Sends a Love Rocket to Jupiter


Well friends, I'm pleased to report that my latest dalliance with my erstwhile home planet (Earth) was a rousing success.

I brought my live show from the Lost Moon of Jupiter to the upstairs theater at St. Nick's Pub, and all the love and awesome rock power made me feel like I was back in the glory days of yore. I couldn't have had more fun if I'd been necking with Barbarella in a wood-paneled basement with Jefferson Airplane on the hi-fi.

I want to particularly thank the good people at Live Comedy LA, who named Lost Moon Radio their Show of the Year for 2009! Critic Brendon Mulvihill writes...

Show of the Year.

And Lost Moon Radio ran away with it on Friday night at St. Nick’s Pub. I see a lot of comedy and this was by far the most creative show I’ve seen in 2009...

The writing was off the charts. A show like SNL should just scoop up the entire cast of Lost Moon Radio. It would be 100x better.


Thank you, Live Comedy LA! Praise like that puts a Great Red Spot on both my cheeks. You can expect a signed copy of my ill-fated 1968 demo tape for KROQ in your Christmas stockings.

No comments:

Post a Comment