Friday, December 11, 2009

The Daily Candy Is On To Me


Earthbound friends, I stopped subscribing to the Daily Candy back in 2006, when my local delivery boy cut his route short at Io. Just couldn't justify the commute to pick up a copy, as much as I do love candy.

But thankfully the good people at the Daily Candy haven't punished me for my failings. To the contrary, they've made my live show their top pick for a weekend music outing in Los Angeles.

So come join these veritable Willy Wonkas for my ongoing run at St. Nick's Pub. Last night was yet another sellout, so reserve your seats online. It's live comedy, rock n' roll and a heaping holiday helping of yours truly. Plus live band karaoke after every show.

I'll see you there tonight 12/11, Saturday 12/12, Wednesday 12/16, Friday 12/18 and Saturday 12/19!

-Jupiter Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment