Sunday, June 6, 2010

Moon Units Rock R Bar

To those of you who saw my favorite band, The Moon Units, rock R Bar in Koreatown last night, thanks for visiting my page!  I'm Jupiter Jack, rock n' roll DJ, and I want to let you know about my mainstage act, Lost Moon Radio.

It's going up at the Hollywood Fringe Festival from June 18-June 26.  All relevant information (including ticket reservations) can be found here: http://www.hollywoodfringe.org/project/view/105

If you're wondering just what Lost Moon Radio is, here's a description folks have used in the past.  (I don't endorse it.)

Lost Moon Radio is a one hour "radio show" from DJ Jupiter Jack, who claims to broadcast from outer space, but actually is stuck on a tasteless Top 40 station in the San Fernando Valley.  When Jack spins tracks, what we hear are comic sketches and songs, performed live by a team of actors and a genre-jumping band.  To Jack, they're profound; to us, they're hilarious.  Lost Moon Radio, now in its 6th installment, won Live Comedy LA's Show of the Year for 2009.


So come check it out... I guarantee an evening of fun and laughs.
Or if you're just looking to book The Moon Units, you can do so here.

No comments:

Post a Comment