Sunday, March 7, 2010

Back On Earth Starting March 18th

As my returning listeners know, I left Earth on April 1st, 1977 in a small rocket ship of my own construction.  Now, to honor my 33 years here on the Lost Moon of Jupiter, I'm making a special journey back to that spinning blue marble (Earth) for the 5th installment of Lost Moon Radio.  And I want you to be there!
WHAT: Lost Moon Radio, Episode 5... An entirely new program on the twin topics of love and death!  Followed by live-band karaoke!



WHEN: 4 Shows Only!  Thursday March 18, Friday March 19, Saturday March 27, Thursday April 1 (all shows at 8:30pm, doors at 7:45)

WHERE: All new location: Club Fais Do-Do, 5257 Adams Blvd, Los Angeles, CA (1 block south of the 10 freeway, between Fairfax and La Brea)

TICKETS: Available for $10 in advance (strongly suggested) or $12 at the door.  Buy them here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/102600


Come see the show that Live Comedy LA named their 2009 Show of the Year.  Buy your tickets today!

No comments:

Post a Comment